This blog ain't meant for those people I know - unless they happen upon it - it's meant for YOU... I simply want to share some of my experiences I've had in life; and hopefully at the same time lift up the spirits of those who happen upon this blog.

Thursday, September 27

More pictures and quotes and serious and funny captions. Some aren't funny but uh, yeah.

 I just found that guys tumblr. He has tons of these! He's awesome.

 Went straight to my little green book.

 Yup

 And wake up early, that way you'll get more work done. One of my uncles follows that philosophy and the bible says that somewhere.

 A quote that I put in my little green book (I'm not sure if I made it up) says that if you find that special someone the past doesn't really matter. But if you never got over them, that would be tough.

 Green book

 It's possible that the person who dreams of your smile has never even seen you, but they do dream of your smile irregardless.

 We all deserve that.

 I miss those days. Talking bout everything.
 I like this one.

 I had lots of that at one point.

 Crying is a healthy part of life however. I won't agree with that. Rephrase to 'Eyes that won't cry because there's no abuse'.

 I think I posted this one before.

 Always.

 Green book.

 I really like this guy, mutikoree.

 I remember lots of firsts. I don't remember specifically the first time I saw anyone however. Pretty sad.

 Of course

 If you don't show it she/he will move on.

 So true.

 It would stink if you fought a lot in a relationship. But just because you fight doesn't mean you don't love each other.

 One of my mottos. I have many mottos though, some of which are confusing.

Sometimes? You mean almost all of the time. You can't just expect a roasted duck to come to you on a silver platter if your sitting by a pond and starving. You've gotta get up and get yourself a duck so you can eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment