This blog ain't meant for those people I know - unless they happen upon it - it's meant for YOU... I simply want to share some of my experiences I've had in life; and hopefully at the same time lift up the spirits of those who happen upon this blog.

Thursday, September 27

Current Favorite Songs

I mention songs all the time on this here blog, so if there are any people that are curious about some of my favorites...here they are:

Random picture, to give color to the post :) most likely my last post before I leave on my mission :(

I Celebrate The Day - Relient K
So Here We Are - Bloc Party
Just Like Heaven - The Cure
Parachute - Train
The Messenger - Linkin Park
It's Time - Imagine Dragons
Forever And Always - Parachute
Drops Of Jupiter - Train
I Won't Give Up - Jason Mraz
Dancing With The Devil - Wolf Gang
Letters From The Sky - Civil Twilight

Tis true, ya know it.
This Ain't Goodbye - Train
Somewhere Only We Know - Keane
Rock Of Ages - Def Leppard
Photograph - Nickelback
Heinrich Manuever - Interpol
I Wanna Be A Cowboy - Boys Don't Cry
Kickstart My Heart - Motley Crue
War - Edwin Starr
You Don't Know Her Like I Do - Brantley Gilbert
When You Were Young - The Killers
Tell Her This - Del Amitri
Knocking On Heavens Door - Bob Dylan
Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You) - Kelly Clarkson
Something Beautiful - NEEDTOBREATHE

Another one in my little green book.

Back In Black - ACDC
Space Age Love Song - A Flock Of Seagulls
We Are Young - Mika vs RedOne
Man In The Mirror - Michael Jackson
Chocolate - One eskimO
Forever - Chris Brown
Brick By Brick - Train
Slam - Onyx
I Wanna Be - Chris Brown
I'll Be Missing You - The Academy Allstars

True but...I'm not so sure Kid Cudi shares that opinion despite him saying it lol. I don't know his music too well so I ain't judging.

Wires - Athlete
Smile - Avril Lavigne
Meet Virginia - Train
I Go To The Barn Because I Like The - Band Of Horses
Walk With Me - Bedlight for Blue Eyes

"OH! Hey Ben, what are you doing at Kroger?"
"Oh ya know, herding elephants."
I've seriously said that before.

Last month the entire list would have been pump up songs, fun songs and the such. This month. I'm not sure what I'd call it. A search on YouTube will get you any of the songs listed.

No comments:

Post a Comment