This blog ain't meant for those people I know - unless they happen upon it - it's meant for YOU... I simply want to share some of my experiences I've had in life; and hopefully at the same time lift up the spirits of those who happen upon this blog.

Thursday, September 27

Continued from post below!

I feel like if 'Randy' really believes that to be true...he's just. He's one of a kind.

 I was blessed with the oppurtunity to be able to create my own shoe on NikeID. This was the shoe I created. The only drawback is due to legal issues from Nike. Apparently the ID can't say "Detroit", but it can say Detroit." The period makes a difference apparently, haha.

 When I was 16, my young mens group did a blind 'find which root beer tastes the best.' thing. This was the winner of over twenty different brands. 

 I really like polar bears. I don't know why. They're on my bucket list of animals to ride. Even if the polar bear only moves a couple of feet forward and then knocks me off I'd be fine.


I am SO doing this to one of my dollar bills.

 This kid reminds me of one of my old friends named Oliver, who reminds me of 'Yamanashi' from Coach Hines.
 One of many possible things I'll design in my future house. Note the word 'possible'. I have lots of grand ideas, and can't know if I can implement certain ones all according to the house itself. That would be a hard one to put in a house and have it look good and not be dangerous and kid-proof.

 Selena Gomez and Justin Beiber. Who woulda known? Now, if only Justin Beiber could release some songs in spanish.

This could be a possible version of what I'll end up doing in my house. Preferably there'd be two rooms like this. The first which I'll call for now my "mancave" would have a bookcase filled with actual books, that moves, or opens in some way. It'll be hard to put in, but would definitely be worth it. Filled with neon lights and would look awesome. The second would be a room I'd design for my kids.

 Tis true.

 You get to decide whether it's in black and white or in color.

 This will be helpful for college :)

That comic is hilarious. I'm actually planning that out a bit. Just kidding. I'm just imagining different ways I could do it.

 I actually took this picture. It was at the Detroit Autorama. Weird right? Patrick there? I was really excited.

 Like this one.

 Yayyyy

 Good thoughts make a good mind :)

 Always stay positive.

 Always. Everything happens for some reason or another.

 One of many quotes I've put in my little green book.

 I want one of these signs put up in my neighborhood.

 Yuppers

 Don't live in black and white, live in TECHNICOLOR!

 I loved this show. I'm gonna get one of these shirts someday.

 Yes, sir.

 It's totally true. We all are a wreck. Just remember there's always someone who's gone through much worse and ended up much better for it.

 TEEHEE xD

 Awesome.

Ain't even mad.


No comments:

Post a Comment