This blog ain't meant for those people I know - unless they happen upon it - it's meant for YOU... I simply want to share some of my experiences I've had in life; and hopefully at the same time lift up the spirits of those who happen upon this blog.

Saturday, August 18

Dear future wife

I love you now and always will. I'll never stop. I won't ever say sweet nothings - they'll be sweet everything's as they will all be true (yes; deal with the corniness).

This seems like a picture my mom would love

I'll sing songs to you when songs are dead because the world melted or just because it's fun to sing songs, and when there's no hope left I'll give you something to draw inspiration from.

Did this once, but only with ten crayons... and it was done in someone's car.

Someday, I'll hold you for more than twenty minutes straight and that's all I'll do. I won't look at your face, pull away, or try to kiss you. Just hold you, without an ounce of selfishness.

So many cat memes out there, like this one.

I'll be there for you in the good times, but more importantly I will be there for the bad and the ugly. Even when you hate me for perfectly understandable reasons, I will constantly tell you how beautiful you are and I love you.

Well, you can always hope.

I'll cherish every moment with you. I'll drop anything, anytime, anyplace if you need me. Hopefully I'll have that 'spidey-sense' and just know I need to head home.

I hated those movies...but thought that was one of the best movie kisses out there, along with Phantom of the Opera.

And when I tried to find a picture that had to do with the words 'spidey-sense' I found this.

Beats the spiderman kiss. Definitely.

No matter what you do, have done, or will do I will love you and always will. I make this pledge,this promise, of my never-ending love. Amen.

And they lived happily ever after... until the next movie...

No comments:

Post a Comment