This blog ain't meant for those people I know - unless they happen upon it - it's meant for YOU... I simply want to share some of my experiences I've had in life; and hopefully at the same time lift up the spirits of those who happen upon this blog.

Tuesday, July 31

Bein' a hater

I hate this world. I don't care how complex it is. I don't care how amazing it is. I mean just the clouds. They are so amazing, and do so much. Then look at a tree? What goes into making that? A human being, and how they go from a baby to an adult.

The Hipster Baby

I hate the world cause I'm not a part of it. I can't be. But, if I were to take my own life, I'd be brought back. I have some greater purpose to be fulfilled.

Making fun of road signs instituted by the government. I believe you get a ticket for that... haha :)

What that purpose is however, I don't know. I mean, I guess I do know. It's all about the souls. But I still don't wish to be here. I don't think I ever will want to be.

That moment when your soul leaves your body... except, most people have clothes on when that happens.

But you have to find joy in something. Right now, it's my future spouse. Whomever she is, I pray for you. More than I pray for myself.

This guy's name is Jesse apparently.

I don't usually wish myself to have happiness. As long as I'm alone, I won't be truly happy. Ever. But I'm sure you'll be able to change that.

Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment